PWSAI offer a range of training packages for a variety of professionals working with individuals with PWS. We can tailor our courses to suit a range of service providers including residential and respite care settings, educational settings and other providers of services to adults and children with PWS.
- PWS Awareness – A half-day (3 hours) course delivered online that offers general awareness and management of PWS in a variety of settings. This course covers an overview of PWS, behaviour and diet. This course is available free of charge.
- Management of PWS – A full day course (6 hours) that offers in depth information on management strategies and techniques in a variety of settings. This course is generally delivered in a classroom setting. The course is available free of charge but there may be a charge for travel expenses.
- Bespoke training for specific issues – This course is suitable for those with an extensive knowledge or working experience of PWS and is tailored to identify and support identified issues in a variety of settings. The course is available free of charge but there may be a charge for travel expenses.
- We also organise and deliver workshops for parents and carers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We are a small community in Ireland but very supportive of each other. Please get in touch if you’d like to put in touch with other parents in your Childs age group.
- You can reach out for support and advice from our PWSAI Family Liason Ann O’Neill. Please get intouch with Ann 087 252 2832
- We have a mentoring support programme for new parents – please fill in the form located in the New Diagnosis section here